||10-12 Oct 2017
||10.30 am. - 5:00 pm.
||Bitec Bangkok, Thailand
ABOUT THE VENUE
As Thailand’s leading exhibition center, BITEC is situated on 60 acres of land. Strategically located at the exit of the first stage expressway system of Bangkok, Bitec is nerely 14 kms. from Suvannabhumi, the new international airport.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts and slippers will not be allowed entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or on show days with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Minors aged 16 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.